Thursday, May 3, 2012

WLCI Fashion Testimonial


NAME: ADITI GUPTA
BATCH: 2009-2010
LEVEL: HCL-II

Fashion is important in life.I always wanted to be unique and wanted to explore my ideas in the world in Fashion.

 I choose fashion as my carrier option because I wanted to make myself irreplaceable in this world and prove.

It is a great and a beautiful time we spend in WLCI; got nice faculties, friends and lot of fun with studies... During the lectures waiting for a break to go to the canteen to get relax enjoy with friends… Submission days of each project were actually fun… spending time with faculties in the class solving everyone’s problems enjoying every moment in the college. Once graduated, we will be missing these days spent in WLCI.

I have got traineeship and internship through WLCI, which other colleges generally don’t provide…. Gaining experience while doing our course with appropriate knowledge. College also arrangeslectures by best of the people from industry coming as guest lecturer.
After completion of course, I see myself working under some good designer and then launching my own brand in future…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment